Friday, September 23, 2011

RE: Summer Weather?


  Weather’s been changing. It’s hella cold. What the hell. This coming week’s gonna be hella warm again.Bipolar ass weather I swear. I’m getting the worst allergies because of all these change of weather. I didn’t feel good all day in school today. I didn’t have enough sleep too. In math class I was like writing while falling asleep,literally no concentration. Whatever.
Gendarme you ain't alone man. Why summer heat gonna come when schools starts? I should be able to wear my jacket the whole day like the usual days. Everyday in school your just struggling to keep yourself awake especially in math class. Your eyes are like trying to lift their own weights. You hand just wanna be close to their best friend Cheeks. How do you learn if the weather is killing you? Wheres the AC School? I seat like 5 seats away from the fan. Wheres my fair share of the breeze? I hate hot weathers but its great to get active. Cold dessert is the best on a hot day.
             Do people still call this global warming? I haven't seen any news about polars bears living on a melting floating piece of ice. How are we helping to prevent this? More cars are pouring smoke into the air. Factories work nonstop. Don't forget about allergies. Theirs always the person who sneezes continuously until they settle down. Especially in a silent classroom, its more embarrassing cause everybody look at you. But i guess its like a comic relief so everybody can take away time from paying attention to everything the teachers says. A combination of sleepiness and weather pain is overkill. I hate it when your writing and your palm is stick right onto the paper like glue. You want to wash your face in cold water. Cold weathers are great because you can control it. What I mean is that you can wear as many layers as you like to get in a comfort zone. Unlike hot weathers, you will have to take off layers and skin. Stuff is nasty. Bugs are buzzing trying to get in your house for shelter. This weather is great for bugs to lay their eggs. Found this out by observing a load of flies buzzing through a dead wood.


1 comment:

  1. So you don't think this weather's happening 'cause of Global Warming?

    ReplyDelete