Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FREE: Pho- Real?

This massive load of 2 pounds of noodles and 2 pounds of combination beef all in one huge XXL bowl. I know I'm starving. I don't think I can ever finish this under 60 minutes. If you attempt to eat and can't contain the beast than you will have to pay a fee of $22. I'm probably gonna starve myself for a few days before the challenge. I guess its kinda worth it. I mean its the BIGGEST pho noodle you'll ever come across. Usually Large phos are worth 7 bucks. So what 7*3= 21, thats a deal but is it worth finishing it under 60 minutes. A few people I knew took on the challenge but a few of them didn't succeed. Maybe I'll be the first one? I heard if you fail they take a picture of you and post it on "The Wall of Shame". I surely don't wanna lose now.                                        
                How can I finish this massive bowl? Is there a certain way to eat it? Some people try to finish it before the noodles are completely soaked in the soup. I'm scared right now to think of the consequence of finishing it. I mean I get a free meal but with all that soup moving while I move. Probably the worst stomache ache I will ever get is eating from one of my favorite food. I plan on trying all the good food in San Francisco from taco trucks to food carts. I'm going to try it tho! Seems fun. Even tho you might see me on the wall of shame.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro, nice post I responded to this http://brianzhen.blogspot.com/2011/10/reponse-pho-real.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you take the challenge and just take it Ill give you dollar.

    ReplyDelete