Friday, October 14, 2011

RE: Back To Thy Past



I got this from Pamela's Blog:
Everything is just stressing me out. I remember the days when I didn't have this much homework to do..... and those were like elementary and middle school times.
Pamela we should totally get in a time machine in go to the past. Why have they not invented these things yet? I definitely missed elementary school days. I was always late and the attendance office casually said things like " You late again , Buster". And I always walk to class laughing. I realize that in the old days homework was not an issue losing in a game of handball or four square was like failing a test. When you lose the winner, would always rat against you during school and after school. You feel like a Boss. yes a B0$$. But when you lose there's always the tear that gets out and says I saw what happened "HE CHEATED".
          Sometimes I like to look back on some fun moments in middle and elementary school. It ranges from eating delicious candy  to partying partying YEA. I never liked the weekends. They kept me away from my friends in school. my favorite memory of elementary is playing the annual 5th grade Vs. Staff kickball game. Free food was available and watching my class school the teachers was like insulting them in kid language. Elementary was a little bit more like Middle school with just more stuff to do and your responsibility. Like studying is a problem and tests mean more to your grade than anything else. Being a kid you would always want to stay up. Well Happy Birthday your wish came true in High School. I just wanna turn back time before its too late. But being a teenage isn't half bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment