Friday, October 7, 2011

CE: Steve Jobs Tribute

After arriving home after school, I hear my brother's motorcycle pull in knowing that he was home. He walked up the stairs and told me something his friend had told him. Steve Jobs had died. I replied how and his response was that Steve Jobs has gone through cancer and many other health issues. I really didn't know how to respond. The co-founder of Apple who has left a legacy of new technology that changed the world. It brought learning to a new perspective and utility to is maximum multitasking. To understand more about Steve Jobs, I began to research more about his life. I found out he was adopted because his mom wanted an abortion. The first Apple computer was the mackintosh. He had 2 daughters and his fashion style was a black long sleeve and blue jeans.
Today I headed out to San Francisco city to hang out with some friends. As I left the Powell Bart station I saw post-it notes on the Apple store window. People stood in front of the store taking pictures. Some left apples(fruits) and candles were lit. We owe it to Steve Jobs for inventing and inspiring us to surpass the average human. He taught me to enjoy life at its max and a greater education can make a big change in the world.  We are not at our limits and our possibilities are endless. I personally carry a 4th generation I touch. This device would have never came up when I was in elementary school and I would never expect touch screen when I had a mouse and a cursor.


No comments:

Post a Comment