Friday, October 14, 2011

FREE: Most Def Inspiration

Free post gotta be the hardest thing to write about. Its funny how I would think to myself that I know just what to write about but when I start I stare blank face to the screen. I don't know whats the problem. My mind just shuts down. Either my life has to many things going on or I just cant talk about just one. Sometimes I would look at videos on Youtube for inspiration or take a 30-min break. This happens alot to me ESPECIALLY on test or exams. Many people I know agree with me that the first glance you take it on the test you sit there with nothing. Its like by looking at your paper you wasted all your studying time. But it eventually comes back. Hmm Inspiration, sounds like a alright topic to talk about.
I get inspiration from alot of things not just one place. For example, some music artists I know just walk around a packed beach or town. The streets make sound and the beach always have some music going. Most of my inspiration comes from my dad. He told me stories of his life in China. How 13 people lived in one room or that finding a job is a ratio of 1 to 5,000. He treated me better because he doesn't want me to live the life he did. That's why he moved to America. He thought that moving here would be a good start. This inspires me to get into the top colleges to get a job to repay my dad for his accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. That is quite an interesting thing I sometimes feel the same way

    ReplyDelete