Friday, October 21, 2011

RE: The Big Bang Theory

From Justin's Blog:
I just started watching The Big Bang Theory.  In my opinion, it is a great show.
Me too dude. I started watching The Big Bang Theory when I was just skimming through channels trying to find something interesting. Then I heard a funny conversation. I got hooked. Every night at 9:00-10:00p.m I watch non-stop episodes of The Bang Theory. Then after 10o' clock I look into two and a half men with Charlie Sheen. Its some seriously funny stuff. I would put Big Bang Theory next to The Office because its a bit dirty but you have to understand the joke. When I first heard about the Big Bang Theory I thought it was like another science channel about how earth was formed. I was thinking the whole time how television would host a series of science documentary about the Big Bang Theory. It definitely proved me wrong.
When I first watched The Big Bang Theory, I didn't understand what they were saying. Some jokes require vocabulary and it gets kinda confusing. But still I end up laughing because Sheldon would make a funny yet sarcastic comment. He is my favorite person on the show. He's smart but unsocial. But when he does become social, he acts like a complete nerd bringing math equations to the table. Sometimes he gets irritated but thats the BEST part. His other friends Howard Wolowitz, Leonard Hofstadter, Penny, and Rajesh Koothrappali. Just help make Sheldon a interesting person. When they're together its like George Lopez had a talk with Kevin hart. I honestly think of learning more biology watching shows like these than school.



No comments:

Post a Comment